At Pioneer Plumbing and Heating we will undertake a comprehensive inspection of your boiler to ensure it meets the existing safety regulations. In the event that the appliance doesn’t adhere to regulation we will explain in detail what needs to be done in order to bring the boiler back into a good state of repair. Please note that the boiler service can only been done if it is fully operational. If this is not the case, please let us know.
All gas consumers are urged to have their appliances checked for safety at least every 12 months.
Our boiler service will cover the following points:
· Check appliance for gas tightness.
· The appliance will be checked for satisfactory ventilation.
· Check working pressure if test point available.
· Check burner pressure / gas rate against manufacturer’s instructions.
· Undertake flue flow / spillage test to ensure safe removal of products of combustion.
· Check satisfactory operation of all safety devices.
· Inspect the internal operation of the boiler for any signs of incomplete combustion.
· A flue analyser report will be performed.
· Inspect flue to make sure it is safe, secure and also to current standards.